Monday, May 17, 2010

Laparascopy


I'm on my lazy mode today. So I guess everyone knows that laparascopy is one of the many alternatives of fertility treatment. It can serve both diagnostic and corrective purpose on the overall condition of our reproductive system.


The most important thing is to know whether the doctor performing laparascopy on you have had enough experience. It has to be the right doctor with the right equipment. Otherwise... nnt lain pula yang diusiknya which is not uncommon.


After almost 2 years of waiting, we might be moving to our own place somewhere around June. I'd pooled some funds for the furnishings and basic necessities but it seems 2/3 of the fund would now have to go into reserve incase I would have to go for laparascopy. Originally, I plan to do it next year if necessary but I think I just can't wait that long.


It's too stressful with my in laws getting pregnant although they just got married March this year, my cousins and friends having their babies this year and my brother is also getting married next month and perhaps he and my new sister in law have a very good chance to conceive this year itself... again. Now starting to feel like an outsider within my own family. People talking about babies and I don't know/understand a shit.


I really salute you guys who managed to keep it cool facing this kind of situation. Yeah.. how I wish I could share their happiness or be happy for them and that I'm a saint with heart pure as snow. But.. unfortunately I can't feel anything other than as if I'm an outcast.

1 comment: